I am barely into the second year of my new life of health and fitness, but I am feeling it and it is feeling pretty good! 😁
It is five weeks since I broke my arm (humurus surgical neck and head). That has put my Zumba, dog walking, and weight lifting on hold – but I have improvised.
My fitness plan these days is mostly dancing around our kitchen and doing my therapy exercises. That doesn’t sound too impressive, but I do both three or four times a day, so it keeps me active and I can feel the benefits….
- My range of motion for my arm is improving daily. I did my hair up yesterday. It wasn’t perfect, but I did it myself with my own two arms. 😉
- I seldom use anything for pain – day or night. I used regular Bayer aspirin for the first week or two but only used it one night last week.
- I feel good – physically, mentally, and emotionally. 😁😁😁
- I went shopping on Saturday, bought myself a new outfit, AND I was pretty happy with the fit. (I don’t have a photo but will post one on Thursday after my follow up appointment.)
- I am sleeping okay most nights. Last night, I slept so well that my arm was stiff and sore when I got up. My workout this morning shook it loose. 🤗
That’s it for today but I have to wrap things up with the latest addition to my You Tube dance mix. 💃💃💃
Take care and have a great day! 💞🌞