I am five weeks into my spring fitness routine so it seems like a good time for another update.
First I just want to say that last week there was a full moon from Hell. If it could go wrong, it did, and on Saturday things went right off the rails.
NOW for the good news!
- I managed to get through it all without coming unhinged. One step at a time… And I kept up my dancersize EVERY day. And yes, I had my glass of wine almost every evening – four out of seven for sure – but on Saturday I had two. 😂
- I lost a pound and a half this week. I know, that is meagre and it could come back next week, but it is better news than putting on a pound and a half. I am feeling better and that is what it is all about. Also, my body is tightening up and my weight is shifting so my clothes are starting to fit a bit better. 😉
- My dog, Kat is doing MUCH better today. I heard her cough/choke a little bit once this morning but she may have been faking it because she loves her coconut oil/honey/cinnamon mixture – Like Maddy used to do after I gave her a mini ice cream bar for a sore throat one day. (She even got her siblings on board. It sounded like the plague had hit when they came over. 🤣)
- Sun is shining, snow is melting, and my seedlings are sprouting like a darn. 🌞
- Yay! Another week of spring fitness down. 🤗
That’s it for today. Take care and have a great day. 💞