It has been seven weeks since I started my spring fitness program! The time is flying by and I am seeing some results.
- Physically –
- I have lost a whopping TWO pounds, but I continue to tone and tighten up 🙂
- My balance is way better
- I feel much better
- My blood oxygen level is up and my pulse is slower and stronger
- I started walking this weekend. I am starting with a goal of 5000 steps per day but I plan to increase as I am ready. I have read lately that 7500 steps is optimal.
- Mentally –
- I am doing better at the little puzzle games that I play 🙄
- And… I installed a router extender to our wifi AND set up our security camera this morning! 💃💃💃
Emotionally – This is where I have noticed the biggest difference lately. I honestly thought, that with spring’s arrival and my efforts to improve my health and well-being, that my life would really get better! I was wrong. In the past few days, we have had family DRAMA, we have been BLEEDING financially, and we lost our little dog, Kat. Our life is one old country blues tune. BUT… I am doing ok. Seriously ok. My family are still the loves of my life, our finances will turn (as they always do), and despite the absolute heartbreak of losing Kat – I am okay. I am not trying to contain or control the pain in my heart. I am just letting it go with the flow of tears and staying grateful for the years we had. 💝
On a side note, my little seedlings are starting to take. I add a few more each week and thin out the ones that are getting a bit too crowded. Our weather is improving, but it will be a while before I can start moving my little garden outside, even for a few hours a day.
That’s it for today. Take care and have a great day!💞
PS… Thank you again for all of the kind and compassionate messages following our loss last week. We were very touched by each an every one. 💞💞💞