One week until I will be celebrating a solid year since I began my health and fitness journey. 🥳
I am not celebrating the strong finish that I had hoped for. With a broken arm, it is difficult to get as physical as I had planned. But, I am still doing my darndest to dance my way into Year Two and to finish Year One on as positive a note as possible.
I have also been….
- Getting lots of rest – as in eight to ten hours of sleep per day/night. (Yes, I have been having an afternoon nap. 🥱)
- I have been meditating.
- I have been reading and following my favourite motivational speakers on social media. Specifically, those who ‘walk the walk’ and live the life they preach.
- I have been eating healthy and have added calcium to my supplement routine of B12, Vitamin D, Lutein, and zinc. The zinc is another temporary supplement that I have been taking to help heal any lingering effects from my pre-Christmas flu.
- I have been relaxing with loved ones.
- And I have been checking in with my Volley (online fitness group) every day. I couldn’t start my days nearly as well as I do without their enthusiastic morning messages. 😁
- And of course, I have been doing my best to do all that I can in our kitchen and around our house. It is the least I can do to show my gratitude for everything my husband has done for me in these past few weeks – and the past twenty-four years. 💞
That’s it for this week. One more week until I begin Year two of this fitness journey I am on. I am excited to see where this upcoming year will take me. I can’t believe how far I have come and how beneficial this year has been for me – despite a couple of rather major setbacks.
Take care and have a great day!💞🌞